ICYMI: Inaugural Cent. Wa. Sports Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony [PHOTOS]
The first class of inductees were ushered in to the Central Washington Sports Hall of Fame in a ceremony held at the Yakima Convention Center on Saturday.
The inaugural group, as picked by the Yakima Herald-Republic, was honored at a dinner emceed by Craig Kupp.
- Jockey Russell Baze
- Track star Kelly (Blair) LaBounty
- Baseball coach Chuck "Bo Bo" Brayton
- Pro baseball and basketball player Gene Conely
- Alpine skier Phil Mahre
- Basketball coach Dean Nicholson
- Boxer Pete Rademacher
- Pro baseball player and coach Mel Stottlemyre
- And people's choice winner, motocross champion Jim Pomeroy