Going to the Oregon State Fair on Labor Day Weekend? 5 Things to Know
It seems that one of the most popular searches this month amongst Washington state residents is about the Oregon State Fair. We want to know when is the Oregon State Fair, what can we expect if we go, and what other county and state fairs are happening this Labor Day holiday weekend?
WHEN IS THE OREGON STATE FAIR?
The fair begins August 26th and ends on September 5th, 2022.
WHAT ARE THE HOURS OF THE OREGON STATE FAIR IN SALEM FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND?
Hours of the Oregon State Fair are Sunday thru Thursday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday/Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
WHERE IS THE OREGON STATE FAIR?
The state fair in Oregon is located at the Oregon State Fair & Exposition Center in Salem, Oregon (2330 17th St NE).
WHAT ARE THE MAJOR CONCERTS AT THE OREGON STATE FAIR DURING LABOR DAY WEEKEND?
Country Music Singer: Scotty McCreery
Surf Rock Band: The Beach Boys
Regional Mexican Rachero Band, La Adictiva
Pop/Hip Hop Rapper: Nelly
WHAT OTHER NOTABLE THINGS ARE HAPPENING AT THE OREGON STATE FAIR DURING LABOR DAY WEEKEND?
Other notable things happening that are unique to the Oregon State Fair this Labor Day Weekend include a Paul Bunyan Lumberjack Show, the Portland Bead Society, a chocolate cake contest, Daredevils Moto Spectacular, and of course delicious Northwest food carts and vendors.
RELATED: Want Something Fun to Do? Take a Road Trip to Ellensburg This Weekend
LIST OF WASHINGTON STATE COUNTY FAIRS HAPPENING IN THE MONTH OF SEPTEMER
Not only are we excited about the Oregon State Fair, we are gearing up to attend several of our own state fairs in Washington. Below is a list of county fairs in Washington state happening during Labor Day Weekend and throughout the month of September.
- The Evergreen State Fair in Monroe begins August 25-30th and again from September 1st thru September 5th.
- The Walla Walla County Fair in Walla Walls is from August 31st thru September 4th.
- The Kittitas County Fair in Ellensburg is from September 1st thru September 5th.
- The Washington State Fair in Puyallup begins September 2nd and goes all the way thru September 22nd. It is the largest county fair in the state of Washington.
- The Okanogan County Fair in Okanogan is from September 8th thru September 11th.
- The Chelan County Fair in Cashmere is from September 8th thru September 11th.
- The Spokane County Fair in Spokane is from September 9th thru September 18th.
- The Central Washington State Fair in Yakima begins September 23rd thru October 2nd.