Let Your Mom Be the ‘Life of the Party’ This Mother’s Day
Melissa McCarthy's not the only one who's gonna be the "Life of the Party" this year. Why not your mom, too?
Granted, your mom might not want to go quite as wild as the character McCarthy plays in her new film (coming to theaters May 18). She stars as a mother who goes back to school -- and back to partying! But EVERYBODY can use a little quality time now and then, right? Especially overworked moms at Mother's Day.
So here's what's up. We're giving away a package of prizes that'll give Mom some fun, relaxation and time away from the grind.
Here's the list:
- Two movie passes to see "Life of the Party" starring Melissa McCarthy.
- Two bottles of wine from Wine Yakima Valley.
- A coffee gift card from The Newsroom.
- A bouquet from Gasperetti's Floral.
- A specialty bath and body set from the Little Soap Maker.
- A gift certificate for dinner at Gasperetti's Restaurant.
Sweet, right? So just hit the contest right here and enter your name (or your mom's). Be sure to get social with as many of the multipliers as you can -- each activity you complete gives you another chance at winning.
You have until 5 p.m. May 8 to enter. We'll announce the winner on May 9 ... just in time for Mother's Day.