Kickstands Up! Central Washington Bike Nights Return May 1
It's kickstands up next week for our 2019 run of Central Washington Bike Nights!
This time around, we're moving the gatherings to Wednesday nights -- first one is next week (May 1) from 6-8 p.m. at Bron Yr Aur Brewing Co., 12160 U.S. Highway 12, just past Naches as you head out of Yakima.
As in past years, count on food and drink specials, weekly prizes (thanks to Pepsi) and a night to breathe deep and ride easy.
And on June 26, we'll give away this year's grand prize: a pair of Sturgis Buffalo Chip Rally passes that'll include tent camping and all the concerts at the nation's grandest gathering. There's also a second-chance entry location at our sponsor, Owens Cycle Inc., 1707 N. First St.
So mount up, head up the highway and come hang out with your friends and the KATS crew.
Here's the full itinerary for the season:
- May 1 -- Bron Yr Aur Brewing Co., Naches
- May 8 -- Old Town Pump Saloon, Union Gap
- May 15 -- Wenas Creek Saloon, Selah
- May 22 -- Van’s 1885 Bar & Grill, Naches
- May 29 -- El Ranchito Mexican Restaurant, Zillah
- June 5 -- Westside Pizza, Yakima
- June 12 -- Sea Galley, Union Gap
- June 19 Mickey’s Pub and Orion Cinema, Yakima
June 26 -- Grand Prize Giveaway Night at Jack-son’s Sports Bar, Yakima