The Easiest Apple Pie Treat You’ll Ever Make for the Holidays
Do You Love Apple Pie?
You can totally bake your own apple pie, bake some hand pies, purchase a pre-made one from the store or support a local bakery around town for your dessert but if you're searching for the quickest way to get all the fall feelings without all the mess. Keep reading.
Apple Pie Rings
I've seen some really cool videos lately deconstructing your classic apple pie so the other day I put my scrolling to the test and am happy to report, apple pie rings are not only simple to make but incredibly delicious without having to bake an entire pie!
What Do You Need for Apple Pie Rings?
- An Apple
- A Peeler
- Lemon Juice
- Cinnamon & Sugar
- Apple Pie Spice (Not needed but super helpful)
- Egg Wash
- Store Bought Pie Dough
- Powdered Sugar
Instructions for Apple Pie Rings
- Peel your apple, slice it three or four times and core each so there is a hole in the middle
- Add apple slices to a mixture of lemon juice, cinnamon, apple pie spice and sugar
- Cut your pie dough into slices and wrap a slice around each apple slice that's now covered in a delicious apple pie seasoning
- Brush each with egg wash and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar
- Cook in the air fryer or oven at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until dough is cooked through
- While baking mix together a bit of milk or water, lemon juice and powdered sugar for dipping sauce
- Serve with Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, Dipping Sauce or alone.
Simple and delicious!
Apple Pie Dessert
What Are the Signature Drinks From Every State?
LOOK: Food history from the year you were born