Five Ridiculous Things You Could Buy with $5,000 in Yakima
As you may be aware, you have a chance to win $5,000 every weekday for the next couple of weeks. If this is your first time hearing about it, make sure you download our app so you don't miss out on your next chance. But $5,000 is no small chunk of change. If you wanted to spend $5,000 in some crazy ways here in Yakima, here are five ideas you can consider.
- Have five 'big bounce' pizza parties at Get Air. That includes 30 people, 10 pizzas and a lot more. And you can do that five times in a row and still have money left over for that massaging chair.
- Get 10,000 tacos from Jack-in-the-Box. That's not taking into consideration of tax, but still. With tax you're looking at closer to 9259. Still, that's a lot of tacos.
- 1,000 pints of your favorite beer at your local favorite brewery. And we have some great ones with Single Hill, Bale Breaker, Cowiche Canyon and more. Most places are about $5. I wouldn't recommend getting 1000 at once but you can buy rounds for the everyone several times, indeed.
- Buy back your video gaming youth at 1up Games. They have video games new and old. $1000 could buy you a Nintendo 64, four controllers and every game you could possibly want and still have enough left over Mountain Dew for those late night gaming sessions.
- Innertubes for everyone to float the canyon. They'll love you for it.
I'm sure you have better ideas than I do, but it's fun to dream. Make sure you're equipped to maybe win some cash for yourself.