Pippins, Chevrolet to Host Free Youth Baseball Clinic In Yakima June 25th
Chevrolet is hosting a FREE youth baseball instructional clinic in your area for kids ages 6-14 at Yakima County Stadium on Saturday, June 25th. Instruction will be provided by the experienced staff and players of the Yakima Valley Pippins.
Players will break into age-specific groups and rotate through stations to learn the essentials of hitting, fielding, throwing and more! Children with special needs are welcome to attend.
Each participant receives a gift courtesy of Sunfair Chevrolet and Banner Bank will serve hot dogs, cold drinks, and root beer floats following the clinic.
Spots are available on a first come, first served basis.
1. Go to www.youthsportsclinics.com
2. Click the blue “Register Now” button
3. Select “Yakima” in the drop-down menu
4. Enter the password “playball” (all lowercase, no spaces) and click “Submit”
5. Click “Register Now” for desired session and enter registration information. Click “Add Attendee” on the next screen to add players.
6. Click the blue “Complete Registration” button at the end of the page to submit your registration!
7. Don’t forget to download the waiver (from the website OR your confirmation e-mail!).
Each child must have a completed waiver to participate!
Check In: 8:00 AM – 8:45 AM
Clinic: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM