1460 ESPN Yakima is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
SCORE! 1460 ESPN Yakima is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Hear the Yakima Valley's only local all-sports station -- complete with live prep coverage -- whenever you want on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device."
Setting up 1460 ESPN Yakima on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 1460 ESPN Yakima. Tap on the station logo to get to the 1460 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 1460 ESPN Yakima skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play 1460 ESPN Yakima.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email here.